Summary / Quick Links To All Questions :
- How do I sign up for access to the tips and quizzes?
- Can I buy even though I don’t have a Paypal account?
- I’m not receiving progress emails.
- I’m on a iPhone or iPad, can I make this look like an App?
- I don’t see the App on the App store.
- Can I change my username once it has been set up?
- How can I find out how i’m doing in the tests?
How do I sign up for access to the tips and quizzes?
Simply click on this link Sign Up and it will take you to a page where you can click on the Buy Now buttons to proceed through Paypal.
Can I purchase even though I don’t have a Paypal account?
Yes, when you access the Paypal site (through the Buy Now buttons), you are given the option to proceed as a ‘guest’ where you can input your card details. If you have any problems, please contact me and I’ll find a way for you to get set up e.g. PAYM or direct Bank Transfer.
I’m not receiving the progress emails.
My guess is that they are drifting into your junk / spam folder so have a check in there first.
If you can’t find them, feel free to drop me a message via the Contact Us page.
I’m on an iPhone or iPad, can I make this look like an App?
Yes, on most devices you can create a link to any website and store this on your homepage. That way, an app-looking box is created. This process will vary depending on the device, but for the iPad / iPhone the process is:
- Go to the page you want to be directed to.
- Look at the bottom on this webpage and at the bottom of this page you’ll see a box with an arrow pointing upwards – click on this.
- A number of options will pop up and one of them will be ‘Add to Homescreen’. Click on this.
- A long title will appear and simply delete this and type in a more appropriate name.
- You’ll now see this on the homescreen.
I don’t see the App on the App-Store?
It’s an app but it’s a web-based app which works from a website and not the traditional type that only works on Android or Apple it was downloaded onto. The real beauty of this type, is that it will work on ANY device, including a computer – and you don’t have to download anything. So, all you have to do is access the quizzes from the Sign In Page and once you are set up, you can sign in to the quizzes on the go or at home.
In addition, for easy access, almost all devices will let you set up shortcuts from the site and put an App Box in the Homepage. Check out the instructions above for help setting this up.
Can I change my username once it has been set up?
Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to change your username once it has been selected, but I can do it! Behind the scenes I will have to delete your account and set you up a new one but that is ok and I’m happy to oblige. To proceed, please complete this quick form and I’ll get you sorted asap.
How can I find out how i’m doing in the tests?
When you child completes a test you will get an email informing you of the test title and the percentage they achieved. This way you should be able to identify weak areas that perhaps need some additional focus.